Coronado Paleton Tira De Cajeta Lolipop 10ct (2pk) (4.9oz) - Case - 50 Units
$ 1.77 Per Unit
50 Units Per Case
$ 88.73 Per Case
Weight : 15.3 lb
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Coronado Cajeta goat's milk lollipops are a very popular authentic Mexican candy that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Thick, creamy Cajeta caramel lollipops are traditionally made from a special blend of sugar and goat's milk and are sweet and delicious! The soft caramel melts in your mouth and is a great way to bring a little taste of Mexico back into your home.
- Cajeta is a Mexican specialty usually made with goat’s milk (leche de cabra).
- It’s slowly simmered with sugar until it forms a syrup so thick that a spoon stands straight up in it.
- In the case of these lollipops, the caramel base was used to make a hard toffee type lollipop.
Shipping cost is automatically calculated during the checkout process using your shipping address and approximate product weight. However, actual cost may be significantly different, in which case we will contact you for adjustment.
Most orders are shipped in 1-2 business days (not including the day the order is placed) by:
USPS Priority arrives in 2-3 business days once shipped
UPS Ground arrives in 3-7 business days once shipped
For International customers, it could take 6-10 days depending on customs and the country of destination. In unusual cases, it may take up to 2 weeks. Estimated shipping time does not include any time spent at customs office. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for any customs fee. We do not ship to all countries. If you would like to provide your own shipping label, please let us know and we can arrange for the order to be sent on your terms.
Customer satisfaction is our goal at www.mexmax.com If, for any reason you wish to return a product, you can do so within 15 days of the purchase date. To authorize a return, the customer must email a request for a RGA (Return of Goods Authorization) to our customer service department. Or email our customer support first at email@example.com. Original shipping charge however is non-refundable. All refunds will be processed against the original form of payment. Refunds are issued upon receipt of the returned merchandise. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for us to inspect and process your return.
We try our best to check all items carefully before shipping. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit. However, in most cases we are willing to work with the carrier to rectify the problem. Absolutely no returns on sale items or special orders.
- Absolutely no returns on Food and hygiene items.
- A copy of the original order invoice should be included with the return shipment.
- No returns will be honored after 15 days from the purchase date.
- No returns without prior written authorization.
Return Address:MEX MAX INC: 7250 Oxford Way Commerce, CA 90040.